Our multidisciplinary experience provides Baystate Property Management a unique perspective in addressing complex issues.
- Assist individual unit owners in renting or selling their units.
- Mediate and resolve all resident and tenant problems when necessary.
- Manage individual investor-owned units if requested. Separate contract with owner.
- Provide 6-D certificates upon request and serve as the liaison to brokers and prospective buyers and provide information to include, but not limited to:
A.Completing mortgage questionnaires
C.Evaluate home inspection reports
D.Conferring with home inspectors, buyer’s and seller’s attorneys, brokers, and real estate appraisers.
- Draft and submit comprehensive building inspection reports. These reports include:
A.Condition of the entire physical plant
B.Condition of each physical plant item
C.Statement of apparent code violations
D.Statement of insurance liabilities
E.Energy conservation recommendations
F.Conclusion to include a prioritized timeline for replacement/repair
- Simultaneous cash and accrual reporting
- Monthly statements of account to unit owners
Find out about our referral program